Great work agents, Epic field you've built here.


Great work agents, Epic field you've built here.

#ingressreport  

Originally shared by Dave Hamilton (Jambo140)

#ingress #enlightened #summerofingress #ingressadventures Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose Ingress

Enlightened Scotland wish to lay claim to a Scottish "Triple Crown" achievement; the first faction to create an L8 portal in Scotland, the first faction to create, defend and harvest a 35 portal L8 farm in Scotland and now the first faction to create not just the biggest, but also the second biggest control field to cover Scotland.

Intel map screenie and hyperlink to field report attached.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11MiOkM-KMBwrFi8q-_X04Y3YH3c4NVrgaLLVSrIweoY/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

  1. Fair effort, that was impressive. (even if a horrible colour)
    We still won Stirling.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's true, I'll give you that one ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. failed epically in our attempt to recreate our Falkirk farm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. .. nothing wrong with that. Some of the "more fun" operations often end in disaster ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't much like being slimed but I will admit it was an impressive effort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Doit n let tha anglish see ya doit..." -William Wallace of Enlightenmentshire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, from the Irish Enlightened (PS we should talk!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I assume someone has been in touch Eoghan Moloney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog