I've never really traveled a lot so participating in #ingressadventures has been illuminating.
Originally shared by Kira Kroger
I've never really traveled a lot so participating in #ingressadventures has been illuminating. I always need at least some sense of organization, because my stress level goes way up when I can't find things. So I try and make sure everything has a place to be stored so I can find it.
That being said traveling to play #ingress requires a bunch of electronics and with electronics you need to be able to recharge. Which means more stuff to travel with and keep organized. That's why Bryan Kroger and I came up with this little pack. It's a really easy simple way to carry all your power needs whether or your flying or just tossing it in the car to drive across town.
What do you think? Would you ever use something like this?



I've never really traveled a lot so participating in #ingressadventures has been illuminating. I always need at least some sense of organization, because my stress level goes way up when I can't find things. So I try and make sure everything has a place to be stored so I can find it.
That being said traveling to play #ingress requires a bunch of electronics and with electronics you need to be able to recharge. Which means more stuff to travel with and keep organized. That's why Bryan Kroger and I came up with this little pack. It's a really easy simple way to carry all your power needs whether or your flying or just tossing it in the car to drive across town.
What do you think? Would you ever use something like this?



I'd totally kickstart that.
ReplyDeleteWhatever buy-in level guarantees the premium kit in green.
Damn this beats my Ziploc bag I carry around with me for my accessories! I need a fancy bag too! lol
ReplyDeleteSure beats my organization of everything in one of 10 toolboxes, but needs moar power =)
ReplyDeleteI use a modified chef knife rolling pack :p Comes with overshoulder/messenger style sling :) Working on actually sewing one in the waxed cotton that some of the neat raincoats are done in
ReplyDelete