IMHO, the link amp is useful for certain occasions, but the capabilities of it could be expanded to cross X number of existing links. Multihack/Heatsink are useful in very specific conditions that I never am in due to the 2000 item limit. Other than that, I'm shields, shields and more shields.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
True. They should have made Turrets a hair stronger..it's the only thing our teams don't care about lol
ReplyDeleteactually, they need to increase the range of both portal attacks and turrets passed the 40m range.
ReplyDeleteAnd make turrets active instead of passive. If an enemy agent is in range with the scanner on, start firing.
ReplyDelete'bout time. Now I have to go hack some more in the rain. :p
ReplyDeleteSteve R I think they are encouraging us to combine mods and experiment. for example, mixing a Turret with Force Amp.
ReplyDeleteDoug McHone They internally tested the always active turret and it wasn't so awesome
ReplyDeleteJames G Thanks for letting me know. I get all these crazy ideas.
ReplyDeleteIMHO, the link amp is useful for certain occasions, but the capabilities of it could be expanded to cross X number of existing links. Multihack/Heatsink are useful in very specific conditions that I never am in due to the 2000 item limit. Other than that, I'm shields, shields and more shields.
ReplyDeleteI'll believe it when I actually get one in a drop. It hasn't happened yet and I've not been idle.
ReplyDeleteDavid Johnston I picked up a Force Amp and Multi-Hack today
ReplyDelete