This we have to work on! Do you have her circled ?
This we have to work on! Do you have her circled ?
Originally shared by Patrick Boake
I found the cause of the recent #XM anomalies. #IngressReport anchor Susanna Moyer only circled by 365 people on G+ and we all know how many players there are globally.
We need to get some #Ingress agents on that.
Think of it as an assignment or a mission.
Originally shared by Patrick Boake
I found the cause of the recent #XM anomalies. #IngressReport anchor Susanna Moyer only circled by 365 people on G+ and we all know how many players there are globally.
We need to get some #Ingress agents on that.
Think of it as an assignment or a mission.
401
ReplyDeleteAlready done. Did it when Thomas Greanias mentioned it
ReplyDeleteDONE. I just didn't want to circle her because she's haaaaaawt and I didn't want to be a creeper. :-/
ReplyDeletekevin king yeah don't worry, that wasn't creepy at all :-P
ReplyDeleteMission Accomplished.
#ForeverAlone
ReplyDeleteI do now.
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't seem to share any public content (besides Ingress Reports). I always try to keep inactive users out of my circles. Reminds me that I might have to check my circles again.
ReplyDelete