"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I want to come to Google and hangout with some new friends, and of course Mohammad Mohtasham too.
ReplyDeleteLet the cyber generation begin.
ReplyDeleteIf not run ingress on it... can you atleast mirror your phones ingress to glass?
ReplyDeleteAs a market researcher, I understand the importance of accurate feedback...should my address make it onto a #glass shipping label
ReplyDeleteI thought you resistance people were against becoming cyborgs.
ReplyDeleteJoshua Percell we are against forcing others to involuntarily play host to an alien intelligence. If our accumulated human lore tells us anything, it's that spectral beings rarely if ever have human interests at heart, and that dealing with them is at each individual's peril. That may be a risk you we are willing to take as individuals, but it's not a risk we would place on our friends and neighbors.
ReplyDeleteCharles Bosse I am enlightened and yet my guild feels the shapers (although masters of use) are seperate than the XM. Humanity can have one with out the other. XM is evolution, and I would prefer humanity to use self determanism to evolve with XM. XM should be used with responsbility not feared.
ReplyDelete