Welcome to the family.

Welcome to the family.
Originally shared by Anne Beuttenmüller
My adventures on foot
Today is my first day at Niantic Labs. After supporting our Ingress team for over 8 months within a 20% project I have become an official Niantic Labs member today. Mainly I will take care of Ingress in Europe - so please contact me if you have any ideas, questions, feedback and let's have a great European Summer of Ingress.
#Ingress #summerofingress
Congrats Anne Beuttenmüller
ReplyDeleteI guess Niantic needs an intern! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Anne Beuttenmüller, though I must say I'm a bit envious.
ReplyDeleteOh well, I should probably finish my CS grade and look for an opening at Google Italy :-)
Jealous
ReplyDeleteune invit' ? ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Joe Philley and Niantic Project !!!! And congrats to Anne Beuttenmüller !!!! Joe, I loved your Anne initial recruitment story- glad she's aboard! Please remember my offer to be a tester of Glass and Ingress! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Anne Beuttenmüller , it will be interesting playing #ingress when it isn't raining or cold or both... #summerofingress :)
ReplyDelete