#WOW Ingress Niantic Project Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley


Originally shared by DarkG

#WOW Ingress Niantic Project Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley
You are doing a great job!
I really appreciate your recent speed-up of portal submission approval process!

"Malerwappen Zeilsheim"
Submit date:  16June2013
Portal went live on 19June2013
Thats awesome!
#Thanks
#Ingress #Portal #submission #Niantic

Comments

  1. Really nice to see how this process speeds up. But what about the Corrections? I submitted New Titels for Portals, New Pictures, New Descriptions, New Positions , Reported Duplicates and Inaccesible Portals since February, and none of them is edited... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Markus Mann  I've been submitting corrections for over 6 months now, none of which have been done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deane Cockerill some of my corrections from December and January are done. But the last movement of a Portal here was in January. That a little bit sad, even if you get portal rejections because of "too near" on a other Portal (and thats a missplaced one..)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog