You guys must be very careful when dealing the the NIA...Great work and I hope Klue follows her feelings this Sunday...

You guys must be very careful when dealing the the NIA...Great work and I hope Klue follows her feelings this Sunday in Portland.
#timezero   #saveklue   #ingress 

Originally shared by AgentsForADA

In our third video, our Agents conduct an operation against the NIA and recover some vital info regarding the upcoming anomaly in Portland. You might make use of this, Niantic Project. And  Klue S. , you are in greater danger than we assumed. Ingress, we're going to need your help getting this out to world again. 

 A fellow Investigator has also produced an image of Klue's scanner BEFORE the events in Stirling - (goo.gl/339X4) This proves that Klue joined the Resistance of her own free will and that Richard Walden  and the #freeKlue   Enlightened are trying to exercise direct control over her mind. The #saveKlue   efforts will stop them, and keep her safe from the NIA.

Stay safe, Agents, and never stop pursuing the Truth. Free Your Mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QaEcXl9WqI

Comments

  1. Pffff, ahahaha.
    "Evidence" with zero source, citation, or credibility.
    What is this, Wikipedia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler Paul Yeah, yeah!  Appeal to that Ridicule!  That'll show 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel Benton Some times, you just need to let out the heartfelt opinion.
    Now, I'm going to go back to laughing at popping into the unidentified building's (unsecured?) wireless network, finding a server, reading a database, and going right to whatever entry contains 855's orders.
    Maybe next they'll take down the Shaper Mothership with a PowerBook 530.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not take the screen of Klue S. scanner as evidence of her choosing Resistance ...as far as I know, all Niantic Labs employees are "playing" for resistance. Including Brandon Badger who around release of Ingress had fake Enlightened tattoo on his neck...I bet, that if you would check Hank Johnson scanner, he would play for Resistance as well, despite the fact that based on the story, he should be on the side of Enlightened...As well, I am almost certain, that  if Susanna Moyer do "play" she would be on the side of Resistance, despite saying to be neutral...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roman Keckes That's an awful lot of assumptions to be making.

    Also, Badger mostly plays in a sandbox.  He can be whatever level and faction he wants to be.

    The ones who actually play outside the sandbox, that I know of, are E.  But I only know of one or two, so not very representative.

    Still, that's a ridiculous number of assumptions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mumptions isn't here, JoJo Stratton .

    ReplyDelete
  7. These guys are good. They got into the NIA.  Great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog