ADA find me a ripe portal.....very nice agents.
ADA find me a ripe portal.....very nice agents.
Originally shared by DeCode Ingress
Ingress on Google Glass Concept Video made in DeCode Ingress kitchen by Fevenis Silverwind and Miloš Mirković
http://decodeingress.me/2013/07/26/ingress-on-google-glass-concept-video/
We would love your feedback!
#Ingress #IngressGlass #Glassgress Ingress Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Brian Rose Joe Philley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6bZhxPw78
Originally shared by DeCode Ingress
Ingress on Google Glass Concept Video made in DeCode Ingress kitchen by Fevenis Silverwind and Miloš Mirković
http://decodeingress.me/2013/07/26/ingress-on-google-glass-concept-video/
We would love your feedback!
#Ingress #IngressGlass #Glassgress Ingress Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Brian Rose Joe Philley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6bZhxPw78
Thanks Joe Philley ! Always get excited when I see you sharing projects I've particiated in =).
ReplyDeleteThis looks cool, unfortunately I think it would totally destroy the Glass battery.
ReplyDeletePhil Nolan Get one of these =):
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C78YJQY/
1:56
ReplyDeleteNikita 'NikitaRus' Fomishyn I wonder if that has been decoded yet...
ReplyDeleteNikita 'NikitaRus' Fomishyn Ingress - Google Glass concept
ReplyDelete