Field Trip is headed to Detroit! Won't you join us? http://goo.gl/jbxFbr


Field Trip is headed to Detroit! Won't you join us? http://goo.gl/jbxFbr

Detroit has amazing architecture, unique small businesses, tons of interesting history and new projects launching everyday. Join D:hive and Field Trip in exploring the Motor City on foot on Saturday, August 10th. Register here: http://goo.gl/jbxFbr

Whether you've lived in Detroit your whole life, or are visiting for the first time, we promise you will discover a Detroit that defies expectations. 

(photo credit Rough Guides)

Comments

  1. I love Detroit. My family doesn't yet follow my former single me traveling at whim just yet, but one trip we make every year is to Detroit for our friends event, www.movement.com.

    We may have different colors when we open our Ingress app, and while in Detroit we are united.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank Yeomans we must meet next year at DEMF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did.  I'm E-Agent #Daphnesq  and my husband JJ is E-Agent untranslatable.  We both kept keys.  I have, despite the pinch to my 2000 item limit, kept "Detroit - Joe Louis Fist" and "Dodge Fountain at Hart Plaza" and "Fallout" key at the old train station  

    I used to travel whenever I wanted  Now, I travel by way of watching my friends having fun play Ingress around the world, and especially to places where I used to live, and take holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric X and Hank Yeomans -- did our world just shrink?

    Sorry Joe Philley to hijack your thread... and THIS is just part of why I love Ingress and Field Trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. speak for yourself Eric - I would love to show Joe Detroit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks