I'm thinking of getting another external battery like this one. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 29, 2013 Originally shared by Joe PhilleyI'm thinking of getting another external battery like this one. Show me your #ingressbatterypack and help me decide what to get. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Guillaume Chopelet (Slivo)July 29, 2013 at 1:02 AMAnker astro 3 at 10000 ma/h is pretty awesome imho, it give to my phone 3 more full battery charge. Plus the cost is not so high.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyScott RipleyJuly 29, 2013 at 1:02 AMI have this and the Anker 3E. Though less capacity, the 3E can be held comfortably behind a phone in the palm of your hand. This one (4E) is bulkier, and I hardly ever use it because of that. Both have a 3A charge, so will charge equally fast.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoltrastJuly 29, 2013 at 1:05 AMI love my Anker 10000 mAh. Still $40 on Amazon last time I checked.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDamir Svagusa (ॐॐॐSyncopateॐॐॐ)July 29, 2013 at 2:20 AMfor me Anker Astro e5 15k mahReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Anker astro 3 at 10000 ma/h is pretty awesome imho, it give to my phone 3 more full battery charge. Plus the cost is not so high.
ReplyDeleteI have this and the Anker 3E. Though less capacity, the 3E can be held comfortably behind a phone in the palm of your hand. This one (4E) is bulkier, and I hardly ever use it because of that. Both have a 3A charge, so will charge equally fast.
ReplyDeleteI love my Anker 10000 mAh. Still $40 on Amazon last time I checked.
ReplyDeletefor me Anker Astro e5 15k mah
ReplyDelete