I got this one, 12,000 mAh for only 30 bucks with Prime shipping. Amazing, lasts me 3 full days with using most of the day. It's almost perfectly square so I've dubbed it my 'power cube'. http://goo.gl/uw9zc3
The one I got has two 2 amp ports and one 1 amp port. Other than that nothing special, a little led flashlight, but I just like it because it literally last for days with heavy use. :)
I have a 16k mAh iSound. Has 5 usb ports. Have used it on a 15 hour 325 mile op with 4 devices plugged in constantly and a 5th device for 6 hours and still had a 20% charge when I got home. It is the first external I have used that actually charges my phone while playing Ingress.
There is no arguments when comparing to anker :P
ReplyDeleteI have the same one....won't leave the house without it!!
ReplyDeleteAnker has a second gen one out now!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/Anker-Generation-Triple-USB-Thunderbolt-Incredible/dp/B00CEZBKTO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1VOG60ZXMQFDW&coliid=IDXUA7AH1CYCM
I have a Tenergy 8000 with 2.1 and 1 amp ports.... Got it at Fry's in Dallas...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.all-battery.com/TenergySuperPowerBankforMobilePhonesandotherDigitalDevices-51020.aspx?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=GDF&gdftrk=gdfV26767_a_7c354_a_7c922_a_7c51020&gclid=CIvS7crB0rgCFUkV7AodQhUA4A
I'd also like a battery pack! The one I got from New Trent was defective, but they are sending me a new one. I will let you know if it works.
ReplyDeleteIf you don't mind the loss of nfc just get a zerolemon battery to replace stock. Youll be free of the usb tether once again.
ReplyDeleteI just got the Zerolemon 7000 and it has NFC in it
ReplyDeleteI still don't own one, I use my net book in a laptop case over my shoulder, making the settings so that it stays on with lid closed, lasts forever,
ReplyDeleteGet the one that is shown on the pic! No other pack can bring you that far! :-).
ReplyDeleteI got the anker 13000 and its awesome.
ReplyDeleteThe Anker Astro 3e is awesome. 10,000mAh, and a 2A port for charging FAST. I got mine for $39.99 on Amazon.
ReplyDeleteI got this one, 12,000 mAh for only 30 bucks with Prime shipping. Amazing, lasts me 3 full days with using most of the day. It's almost perfectly square so I've dubbed it my 'power cube'.
ReplyDeletehttp://goo.gl/uw9zc3
The one I got has two 2 amp ports and one 1 amp port. Other than that nothing special, a little led flashlight, but I just like it because it literally last for days with heavy use. :)
ReplyDeleteJust noticed that it's basically the same thing that Graham Currie posted, but with a different name and smaller price.
ReplyDeleteSean Finn the 9300 for my note 2 loses the nfc antenna.
ReplyDeleteI have that one. It worked great for the anomaly
ReplyDeleteI've only got an extended 4500mAh external battery, plus 2 others.
ReplyDelete7950mAh altogether :P
Have two of these: http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/ProductImageCompressAll300/A1PP_129950193975458329e7vmYqEr1M.jpg
ReplyDeleteWorks great so far ....
I have the 9,000 mAh Samsung one, but I'll probably end up an Anker 13,000 mAh next.
ReplyDeleteI have an anker battery in my phone
ReplyDeleteStock SGS3 and 4 internal batteries.
ReplyDeleteAnker Pro2. 20,0000mah 89.99 on Amazon, unlike most children, you're a grown man Joe... You can afford that if a 21 year old such as myself can.
ReplyDeleteAnker 3E
ReplyDelete3A should be enough for every one ;-)
I've got the same one. Works great. Haven't used the flashlight yet though...
ReplyDeletemine is a 12V 9Ah SLA with a 3 port cigarette lighter and car chargers
ReplyDeleteIf you are going for looks the power flask is awesome! http://www.coolthings.com/powerflask-charger/
ReplyDeleteOtherwise the Anker is awesome! $47 and 13k mAh on Amazon.
I have the Anker like in the pic.. 13000mah for $39.99 at Amazon. Recommended - it's a great battery.
ReplyDeleteI have a 16k mAh iSound. Has 5 usb ports. Have used it on a 15 hour 325 mile op with 4 devices plugged in constantly and a 5th device for 6 hours and still had a 20% charge when I got home. It is the first external I have used that actually charges my phone while playing Ingress.
ReplyDeleteMust have dropped price again Justin Burr . Was just looking at that one 2 weeks ago and it was $47. But really good for that price!
ReplyDeleteRealitys Wench Looks like the price is back up to $47. I bought it on June 25th for the $39.99 price.
ReplyDeleteAnother +1 for the anker 3E.
ReplyDeleteI pick this up tomorrow: http://www.ianker.com/Anker-Astro-Pro-battery/product/79AN14K-BA
ReplyDeleteAmazon for $60 shipped free.
Part of the New Trent Pilot program. I just tested out the 12,000mah PowerPak Extreme. Water proof, durrable and has both 1a and 2.1a. Loving it so far. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DUKJ5CQ/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?keywords=external%20battery&qid=1373669184&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
ReplyDelete#ingress
ReplyDelete