Interesting thinking here.
Interesting thinking here.
Originally shared by Daniel Clague
H. Richard Loeb Klue S. Don't let this tear you apart. Don't let it tear all of us apart. Not like this.
Now, this could be problematic. Tensions were exploding earlier today over a post about Yoda. YODA. So let's just get a few things straight, shall we?
Enlightened: You are seeing us How you want to, villainizing us because you feel the need to in order to justify your own risks. Accept for just a second that Maybe, just Maybe, we are with you, trying to help free humanity, and that we just have concern about shaper control. Most of us are willing to work with you in study, yet many reject that. We don't aim to control at all. We are being set against each other by another force and that force is the true enemy, whether it is hulong, the NIA, or hostile shapers. Maybe it's all of them. Divide and conquer, set resistance against all shapers, enlightened against all resistance, corporations against each other and while those shapers that need our help are crying for it, those that want to control us are doing just that. Meanwhile you're all squabbling like children devising fantasies to villainize an imagined enemy and ignoring those who want to watch the world burn. Resistance, shape up. Enlightened, stop throwing your figurative rocks at ghosts, They go right through.
Now. VISUR technologies is not to be trusted. Hulong is not to be trusted. IQTech cannot be trusted. They are not necessarily evil (except for Hulong, EA, and a couple others) but they CAN NOT get those Glyphs and they CAN NOT control us. It's time to stop fighting. Stop pointing fingers and calling names. It's time for Jarvis to be interviewed. It's time to give +Misty Hannah the Glyphs, to get her to summon a Shaper if possible to manifest itself, and time for us to start getting some answers. It's time for us to build walls not against what we don't understand but against what wants us under control. We need to find out why some exposed to XM wind up inspired and others wind up dead. I'm done fighting for a side, it's time to fight for Unity, fight for Balance, fight for the Truth. Don't listen to propaganda about a side, listen to those in it. Resistance has the power to protect, Enlightenment has the power to expose, both will be needed in the days to come. Stop arguing like jealous schoolgirls, and work as a united force for good! #EnlightenedResistanc is the future. Not Enlightenment to something we don't understand, not Resistance to something we fear. If you stand with me, stand with me. If you don't, then don't bother standing at all, because without unity, all will fall.














Originally shared by Daniel Clague
H. Richard Loeb Klue S. Don't let this tear you apart. Don't let it tear all of us apart. Not like this.
Now, this could be problematic. Tensions were exploding earlier today over a post about Yoda. YODA. So let's just get a few things straight, shall we?
Enlightened: You are seeing us How you want to, villainizing us because you feel the need to in order to justify your own risks. Accept for just a second that Maybe, just Maybe, we are with you, trying to help free humanity, and that we just have concern about shaper control. Most of us are willing to work with you in study, yet many reject that. We don't aim to control at all. We are being set against each other by another force and that force is the true enemy, whether it is hulong, the NIA, or hostile shapers. Maybe it's all of them. Divide and conquer, set resistance against all shapers, enlightened against all resistance, corporations against each other and while those shapers that need our help are crying for it, those that want to control us are doing just that. Meanwhile you're all squabbling like children devising fantasies to villainize an imagined enemy and ignoring those who want to watch the world burn. Resistance, shape up. Enlightened, stop throwing your figurative rocks at ghosts, They go right through.
Now. VISUR technologies is not to be trusted. Hulong is not to be trusted. IQTech cannot be trusted. They are not necessarily evil (except for Hulong, EA, and a couple others) but they CAN NOT get those Glyphs and they CAN NOT control us. It's time to stop fighting. Stop pointing fingers and calling names. It's time for Jarvis to be interviewed. It's time to give +Misty Hannah the Glyphs, to get her to summon a Shaper if possible to manifest itself, and time for us to start getting some answers. It's time for us to build walls not against what we don't understand but against what wants us under control. We need to find out why some exposed to XM wind up inspired and others wind up dead. I'm done fighting for a side, it's time to fight for Unity, fight for Balance, fight for the Truth. Don't listen to propaganda about a side, listen to those in it. Resistance has the power to protect, Enlightenment has the power to expose, both will be needed in the days to come. Stop arguing like jealous schoolgirls, and work as a united force for good! #EnlightenedResistanc is the future. Not Enlightenment to something we don't understand, not Resistance to something we fear. If you stand with me, stand with me. If you don't, then don't bother standing at all, because without unity, all will fall.














Joe Philley I posted Yoda for fun just for a small bit of humor never expected it to turn into a faction war. I must say as a Enlightened member I am sorry for the remarks made by other members of both factions on my post.
ReplyDeleteJason Greer I joked on it at first but it exploded... that's why I tried to bring some unity, or at least chastity
ReplyDeleteDaniel Clague I know you did and I joked with you. Oh and the YouTube video did make me laugh. Its sad that it turned into a war.
ReplyDeleteIndeed. It's tragic, honestly. I've been trying to unite the factions and friendly shapers against the NIA, Hulong, and any shapers that actually do want to do harm for a while... I was so close... then PAC picked a side, and Klue went missing, and .... Jeez. Everything just nosedived, aya?
ReplyDeleteI do not think the factions will ever unite. We may come to a equal understanding some day and may even fight toward the same cause, but in the end I believe we will still refuse to shake hands. I do not see why we can not be civil about it though.
ReplyDeleteExactly... I hope for Unity but I know it's bleak. We were close... were.... I don't really know anymore but I'm going to keep striving for it.
ReplyDeleteNever give up hope !
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley I think the words of The Protomen are apt here:
ReplyDelete"Hope rides alone."
Too many people have invested far too much in ensuring division between the factions and sowing dissent and distrust amongst their members to allow true unity to prevail.
I think that at best we can expect alliances of convenience: i.e., "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Yog Sothot The Key and Guardian of the Gate ;)
ReplyDelete