"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Can't have any of those pesky artists drawing out visions of the future or anything.
ReplyDeleteBlue sky thinking.
ReplyDeleteHopefully Siggraph is just as blue next week!
ReplyDeleteNice. I'm hoping to get down there for next year's... Nice to know there will be friendly blue skies and more important a nice blue ocean to enjoy
ReplyDeleteThe E's were so happy with their little field over comiccon. Our boy mark dobson called and raised... hahah
ReplyDeleteDonkey.
ReplyDeleteMakes it hard to see... I keep running into stuff. :-)
ReplyDeleteBased on the horrible rendering of the text, I'm guessing you have a nexus 4?
ReplyDelete