Lots of the team ride bikes,Now If I got this I could just maybe catch up with them.
Lots of the team ride bikes,Now If I got this I could just maybe catch up with them.
Originally shared by Scott Manley
Ingress While taking my new bike for a spin around the hills of #Seattle I happened to hack an ADA. Though I'd share the new diggs.
Now I can cover a lot more ground, very quickly.
"Because AP Matters" - #redattackbear
Brandon Badger Joe Philley




Originally shared by Scott Manley
Ingress While taking my new bike for a spin around the hills of #Seattle I happened to hack an ADA. Though I'd share the new diggs.
Now I can cover a lot more ground, very quickly.
"Because AP Matters" - #redattackbear
Brandon Badger Joe Philley




BikeGress: BestGress.
ReplyDeleteI love their logos!
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/113278763313573556337/posts/hkWyYaRKpqm look this I just look around google map and I found this
ReplyDelete