Panama City event rocks Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 27, 2013 Panama City event rocks#ingress Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Shani HJuly 27, 2013 at 2:22 PMYou look great in blue, Joe ;))))ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDavid HagerJuly 27, 2013 at 6:39 PMWish I was still TDY down theirReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoe PhilleyJuly 27, 2013 at 6:40 PMThey spoke very highly on you David HagerReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDavid HagerJuly 27, 2013 at 10:25 PMThanks :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoe PhilleyJuly 29, 2013 at 8:58 AMI got to sit down and talk with an Old F-4 pilot and that was one of the highlights of my trip.I just wish we could have talked longer.His wife really makes some cool stuf.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
You look great in blue, Joe ;))))
ReplyDeleteWish I was still TDY down their
ReplyDeleteThey spoke very highly on you David Hager
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDeleteI got to sit down and talk with an Old F-4 pilot and that was one of the highlights of my trip.I just wish we could have talked longer.His wife really makes some cool stuf.
ReplyDelete