I had the pleasure of seeing these early when Bill Kilday came to visit. If you have time, I wasn't able to get close ups of the Heat-Sink card. Was hoping to get a close up front and back shot (without the code of course!).
Joe Philley I've gone to events and meetups and the only card I've ever got was one Helios card the badge. Some people are saying they are getting packs like baseball cards. Even come with gum.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Awesome!
ReplyDelete"Flip card" gets a new meaning. :D
Joe Philley I'll trade you some L1 XMP's for a VR Multi-Hack?
ReplyDeleteI had the pleasure of seeing these early when Bill Kilday came to visit. If you have time, I wasn't able to get close ups of the Heat-Sink card. Was hoping to get a close up front and back shot (without the code of course!).
ReplyDeleteAre those cards for sale ?
ReplyDeleteWho needs Magic when you have these?
ReplyDeleteWho puts these out. I bet its Hulong Transglobal
ReplyDeletecovet
ReplyDeleteYou should have these with passcodes on them Joe Philley Brandon Badger sell packs of ingress cards, or as swag prizes.
ReplyDeleteThese have pass codes on them....I'll have a few with me tonight.
ReplyDeleteEpic WIN!
ReplyDeleteThey should do that with keys as well so they physically become collectable
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley How do you get the cards?
ReplyDeleteBrian Gaynor at events or meetups
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley I've gone to events and meetups and the only card I've ever got was one Helios card the badge. Some people are saying they are getting packs like baseball cards. Even come with gum.
ReplyDelete