So if these rumors of a non-lethal attack on the CERN Facility are true, what would that look like.
Originally shared by flint dille
So if these rumors of a non-lethal attack on the CERN Facility are true, what would that look like. What non-lethal weapons are there for commandos to use. I know some of the obvious ones, but I don't have a lot of expertise in this.
So if these rumors of a non-lethal attack on the CERN Facility are true, what would that look like. What non-lethal weapons are there for commandos to use. I know some of the obvious ones, but I don't have a lot of expertise in this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-lethal_weapon#Ammunition
ReplyDeleteIf you're talking about a sufficiently funded force, development is always 15-20 years more advanced than what we know about.
ReplyDeleteUsing HAARP to attack CERN would be an amusing scenario.
ReplyDelete"That's a cute earthquake, what do you think of this black hole?"