Thanks all of you who helped explore the subject of the 'Shaper Glyphs' yesterday.


Originally shared by Niantic Project

Thanks all of you who helped explore the subject of the 'Shaper Glyphs' yesterday. Having gone through the thread, with so many excellent observations, it seems to me we are at a shortage of hard data to answer the burning questions. Perhaps the 'Double-Blind Study' mentioned in the intercept I came across today might help with that.

I was a little bit surprised to read this communication. After the incident with the package at Operation Timezero I had assumed the Calvin/Hank bridge was burned. I guess some relationships you're stuck with.

If you need some intel on Zeke Calvin and  Hank Johnson's history, dive down into the links below.

Yesterday was a great success, many great opinions from many great investigators. I'm continuing my 'Question of the Day' series, and compelling answers will earn a passcode from my private stash.

Today's question: Do the Corporations have Faction Alignments, and if so, what do you think they are?

Some glimpses into Calvin and Hank's history:
The Birth of the #NianticProject: 
http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=exotic15f
Calibration - Calvin: http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sow035a
Nomad Script Redaction: http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc118a
Congo Oversight: http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc223a
DOD Debrief 1: http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc217a
DOD Debrief 2: http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc219a
Operation #TimeZero: http://goo.gl/mL4FT

Felicia Hajra-Lee's novel, The Niantic Project: Ingress, is available on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=BKE4MsCPlX8C ) and in the Amazon e-book store ( http://www.amazon.com/The-Niantic-Project-Ingress-ebook/dp/B00CTSZQ9Q ). #nianticprojectingress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog