"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
It's the wrong color though. :)
ReplyDeleteWrong colour.
ReplyDeleteIt's the right color.
ReplyDeleteIt's the right color...for those of you who think otherwise....obviously you were not iqluded in the memo.
ReplyDeleteIt's okay, I know that Joe is ostensibly Resistance. I don't hold that against him.
ReplyDeleteA couple multihacks and a couple heat sinks and you can farm from your barstool.
ReplyDeleteI feel dumb .. When I saw this I tried to hit the hack button... Lol
ReplyDeleteDont feel bad, I messed with my son the other day... I turned the Nexus 7s background to a screen shot of the area around our house and removed the icons... He mashed the screen for awhile trying to open ops till he accidentally flipped to another screen
ReplyDeleteWish I could submit a better pic for it... RP8s deserve better than that!
ReplyDeleteSexy lookin portal right there! Was great meeting you Joe Philley and the rest. Nice of the dev to come get our feedback on the game as well.
ReplyDeleteI agree with +Mike Diaz, a great time was had by all. Thank you Joe Philley and the other devs for setting that up and taking feed back. Great meeting you.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley does "by _ada_" that this portal was one of the originally created portals which didn't need to be submitted by players?
ReplyDeleteIt was created for the event.
ReplyDeleteJeremy K thx
ReplyDelete