With friend Zeke Cao and his Hacking mobile


With friend Zeke Cao and his Hacking mobile

Comments

  1. Zeke Cao is awesome. You sure are a lucky guy Joe Philley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope his faction represents his cars' color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does. Zeke is the resistance leader in the Southeast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why doesn't the plate read RSISTNCE then?^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. We both have been at this since mid Nov and have tried to promote the game for either faction as it wouldn't be any fun without someone to play against. Plus resistance could mean a lot of things. Ingress gets to the point and is more precise. However, Zeke, I'm sure, has his own reasons. He is a good friend that I met through the game and I have ton of respect for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zeke, have you ever been at the Wawa in Smyrna De? Your ride looks familiar to me.

    edit Actually it is you and the ride together that look familiar. I was parked at an air pump and you (or someone with a similar car and appearance as you) was having trouble. I offered to get some tools nearby and you (or someone) declined.

    Anyway, I thought if the location didn't ring a bell, maybe the story would

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only 7 characters possible on the plate. Explaining to the cops that you are resistance would be interesting. Plus i wanted to represent the game itself and how both sides make an impact globally.

    Thanks Sam Rainey but I'm not the leader anymore you and our team are.

    Raymond Cool I'm not sure I'm rarely in smyrna. When did this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zeke Cao it was quite a while ago. But I can't really remember. Maybe (a big maybe) early spring.

    I don't think it was cold out. It's insignificant except that whole "small world" thing.

    I now wonder how often I've stood shoulder to shoulder with other faction mates, and never even knew it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a small world out there indeed. I ran into my ex coworkers who is enlightened and never knew

    ReplyDelete
  10. A.Key.L represent. Zeke Cao the hours, the miles, the time. ..just have one thing to say. .. told you! ;) Do both fractions proud and you know the A.Key.L got you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah well ive seen this car in person..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zeke Cao and Justen Kirchner took me and Eric Clark out leveling in 25 degree weather in this car the day Zeke got it.  Can't believe that was 6 months ago!   #ATLResist

    ReplyDelete
  13. Time sure flies when you're capturing portals...

    :^)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zeke Cao needs a Google Glass windshield

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title