An Agent in the Field in Chicago sent me this recording of the Police Scanner airwaves there.


Originally shared by Niantic Project

An Agent in the Field in Chicago sent me this recording of the Police Scanner airwaves there. After yesterday's strange and disquieting video, it's added to my worries.

Listen to it here: http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc930a

Things are out of place, and I feel powerless to fix things.

Many of you made incredibly astute and observant comments on the Klue video yesterday. Until someone like Stein Lightman can weigh in, we are on our own. In particular, the observation that the three trapezoidal glyphs combine to make the known 'Human' Glyph, I found both brilliant while at the same time extremely worrying. If that is indeed what is going on, ADA may have spun out of control.

I have no hard knowledge, for now, but the evidence is slowly beginning to form a terrible, terrible picture, for Carrie, for Klue, for ADA and the Glyphs.

What is your take on where things stand? A passcode as always for those who contribute meaningfully to our discussion. 

Felicia Hajra-Lee's novel, The Niantic Project: Ingress, is available on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=BKE4MsCPlX8C ) and in the Amazon e-book store ( http://www.amazon.com/The-Niantic-Project-Ingress-ebook/dp/B00CTSZQ9Q ). #NianticProjectIngress

Comments

  1. I have no hard knowledge, for now, but the evidence is slowly beginning to form a terrible, terrible picture, for Carrie, for Klue, for ADA and the Glyphs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh. I think this is why I'm glad I don't follow the plotline much. It's gone all dystopia/end of the world as we know it/"abandon hope all ye who play here" of late and seems to be intent on betraying the premise laid out as to what the Resistance actually is. From my on the ground experience, the Resistance is good and fun people who hang really tight together and have no intention of buying into someone else's agenda. If the plot insists on turning us into unknowing stooges for the Shapers or Enlightened (as seems to be occurring), it's just going to drive my local teams that much further away from following the plotline.

    P.S. Is someone in the plotline supposed to have actual tattoos? I've never noticed, and there are a ton of tattoo parlors in Chicago so I'd imagine finding a dead local with tattoos wouldn't be all that impossible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks