An alarming conversation between Hank Johnson and Carrie Campbell was sent to me.

Originally shared by Niantic Project
An alarming conversation between Hank Johnson and Carrie Campbell was sent to me. I hope Carrie's safe. We had intended to meet, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her.
Operation #Cassandra is entering it's final moments. The Resistance are staring upwards at a strong Enlightened fighting position, but we'll get through this.
Here is Susanna Moyer's latest update on that front:
INGRESS REPORT | One Final Stand - #Cassandra
I'm not sure how to take this document, especially in conjunction with the Cassandra Signal that began dropping from the Portals yesterday... It is starting to add up, and not in any way that spells good things for us.
Tomorrow, the world ends. An overstatement for effect, but you get my point. At this point, I realize I'm probably sounding like some sort of paranoid lunatic. I don't care. I would rather predict the worst and be wrong then predict sunshine and blue skies and be complicit. If we take as true all the things we fear to be true, here's what's at stake:
Roland Jarvis is mastering an Enlightened agenda to flood powercenters across the globe with XM. The XM is expected to shape the thinking of the individuals in these powercenters to align with the vision of the Enlightement. Simultaneously, messages are dropping out of the portals, the most recent with new and unknown glyphs. And finally, Carrie and Hank are heard talking about some kind of civilization self-destruct code he found at numerous historical sites.
It's all adding up, and the sum is either hysteria or the biggest reality check I've ever experienced.
I'm exhausted, and it looks like the real fight hasn't even begun yet.
How do you take this most recent set of revelations? Firstly, can we trust it, and that's a big question. Second, if we do, and we correlate it against the more recent signal from the Portals, do we make the conclusion that seems most obvious? Enlightened, is this what you stand for? Or is the Roland Jarvis of recent days a corrupted and perhaps coopted version of that self?
A passcode, as always, to those who participate meaningfully in our discussion.
Operation #Cassandra :
New York: http://goo.gl/2uChqm
Chicago: http://goo.gl/vcNKmi
Boston: http://goo.gl/xpftg9
Washington DC: http://goo.gl/HiBk2W
Sao Paulo: http://goo.gl/sYF6Ua
Cologne: http://goo.gl/lMN6bj
Dusseldorf: http://goo.gl/DznAsx
Paris: http://goo.gl/LyaFOM
Milan: http://goo.gl/Y6iOWP
Hong Kong: http://goo.gl/oBs53q
Manila: http://goo.gl/wgB7gK
Toyko: http://goo.gl/H3JDLL
Sydney: http://goo.gl/ujBcwP
Felicia Hajra-Lee's novel, The Niantic Project: Ingress, is available on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=BKE4MsCPlX8C ) and in the Amazon e-book store ( http://www.amazon.com/The-Niantic-Project-Ingress-ebook/dp/B00CTSZQ9Q ). #NianticProjectIngress
Comments
Post a Comment