Another page from the drops Tycho made at Comic Con this year made its way to me.


Originally shared by Niantic Project

Another page from the drops Tycho made at Comic Con this year made its way to me.

Investigators have long fixated on the appearance of time in Tycho's art, from storyboards for the Niantic Escape screenplay, to the first edition of his Ingress comic series.

After yesterday's revelation I attempted to reach out to Enoch and Carrie Campbell, trying to confirm a lead from the Minneapolis Resistance that Carrie may have... suffered an incident. So far, radio silence. Resistance Agents of Minneapolis, if you have information I don't have, now's the time to speak.

Today, I want to talk about Drs. Joanna Brandt and Antonin Hollis. Although not the only voices, along with Tycho, their's come to the front of my mind when I think of warning signs. As usual, a passcode for those who contribute thoughtfully to our conversation today.

After the foreboding leak yesterday, I can't help but worry that something big is on the horizon. Looking back at the myriad warning signs we've seen in the past, what do you think might be coming? When Joanna Brandt raised the alarm about Niantic, was she on to something bigger than just the project itself?

Discover More:
Tycho: http://goo.gl/Dg5pq8
Niantic Escape Storyboards: http://goo.gl/AsOLjG
Niantic Escape Screenplay: http://goo.gl/ajiUZg
Ingress Comic #1: http://goo.gl/2BaeQJ
Niantic Warning Letter: http://goo.gl/UyZZcQ
Hollis Audiodiaries, Final Fragment: http://goo.gl/YyRz63

Felicia Hajra-Lee's novel, The Niantic Project: Ingress, is available on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=BKE4MsCPlX8C ) and in the Amazon e-book store ( http://www.amazon.com/The-Niantic-Project-Ingress-ebook/dp/B00CTSZQ9Q ). #NianticProjectIngress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog