.

.
Originally shared by Niantic Project
A fascinating document came my way today, IQTech Research's Psychological Profile of #IngressReport correspondent (if, given this document, that's even the right word...) Susanna Moyer.
It was a welcome addition to my inbox. After this morning's crushing, humiliating setback in Paris, I needed something else to put my mind on.
The document makes some interesting suppositions and comes to some fairly well reasoned conclusions, but having lurked in the intelligence circuit long enough, I know that profiling is not rocket science, it's part divining rod and part pattern recognition. I would hesitate to take anything in this document as more accurate than a well-reasoned guess from a professional guesser.
The Paris Anomaly left a bitter taste in my mouth, but Resistance is hope, and I am hopeful that my fellow Resistance members will steel their resolves and take a sledgehammer to the situation. The incredible advances made by the DC and Boston Resistance have been pushed back, and time is running out, but still, I have hope.
Susanna Moyer reported once again from outside Chicago, continuing her day-by-day analysis of Operation Cassandra in the form of daily Burst Reports.
Given the information presented in this document and our own analysis of her reporting since the inception of the Ingress Report, who exactly do you think Susanna Moyer is? Her background is exceptionally (I might say suspiciously) murky, and all attempts at learning more about her have led to dead ends. A message injection in a recent Ingress Report told us to dig deeper. But what might we find? A passcode, as always, for all those who share meaningfully in our discussion.
More:
Ingress Report #21: http://goo.gl/l92qm6
Susanna Moyer Operation #Cassandra Log #6:
http://goo.gl/5TlvMC
Operation #Cassandra:
New York: http://goo.gl/2uChqm
Chicago: http://goo.gl/vcNKmi
Boston: http://goo.gl/xpftg9
Washington DC: http://goo.gl/HiBk2W
Sao Paulo: http://goo.gl/sYF6Ua
Cologne: http://goo.gl/lMN6bj
Dusseldorf: http://goo.gl/DznAsx
Paris: http://goo.gl/LyaFOM
Milan: http://goo.gl/Y6iOWP
Hong Kong: http://goo.gl/oBs53q
Manila: http://goo.gl/wgB7gK
Toyko: http://goo.gl/H3JDLL
Sydney: http://goo.gl/ujBcwP
Felicia Hajra-Lee's novel, The Niantic Project: Ingress, is available on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=BKE4MsCPlX8C ) and in the Amazon e-book store ( http://www.amazon.com/The-Niantic-Project-Ingress-ebook/dp/B00CTSZQ9Q ). #NianticProjectIngress
Fact: she is a 4400 and have high levels of promicin.
ReplyDeleteNo cross in genres... Especially with that craptastic show.
ReplyDeleteIQ could use a proof reader
ReplyDelete