I am many things.


I am many things. Too proud to admit when I'm wrong is not one of them, but for now, I strongly believe that the ground I'm standing on is firm. Jay Phillips, on the other hand...

Originally shared by Niantic Project

My statement yesterday was met with dismay from some, hope from others, but with passion from all. That's good. Passion is going to help us drive through the challenges ahead.

I am many things. Too proud to admit when I'm wrong is not one of them, but for now, I strongly believe that the ground I'm standing on is firm. Jay Phillips, on the other hand...

Phillips and I have a bit of a history, and I've never really seen any redeeming qualities in the man. He too, is passionate, but he's also brutal, stubborn and since he was tasked to clean up the Niantic mess by then NIA Director Yuen Ni, he's been on a warpath.

The transcript I received today (the identity of the other party is unknown, but I have some suspicions) paints a... well... I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

My thoughts have been circling around Jarvis recently. The Enlightened hold this man (or, I guess former man) in esteemed light, but I've never really seen a compelling case to ascribe him any trust. What do you think happened to him after Phillips executed him in Zurich? What exactly is the entity known as Jarvis these days? What information has he provided us to convince people to join his cause? Is it all hyperbole? Are the Enlightened simply grasping at straws? A passcode, as always, for participating thoughtfully in our conversation.

Learn More:

A Tough Place: http://goo.gl/GH2gCD
Hit and Run: http://goo.gl/mZKRiU
Shutdown: http://goo.gl/oirJXP
Resurrection: http://goo.gl/gegkmD
Two will die: http://goo.gl/IvNsC2

Felicia Hajra-Lee's novel, The Niantic Project: Ingress, is available on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=BKE4MsCPlX8C ) and in the Amazon e-book store ( http://www.amazon.com/The-Niantic-Project-Ingress-ebook/dp/B00CTSZQ9Q ). #NianticProjectIngress   #Cassandra

Comments

  1. Well this doesn't sound concerning at all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, we should hope to figure out the wooden horse more quickly than the Trojans did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed. Is it the glyphs? Could they be tools for manipulating those who build them rather than the communication tools we thought they were?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the glyphs actually a form of keys, portal keys, but keys to something bigger? What if all of the glyphs are formed simultaneously? Is this a risk? Things are developing, we see the changes coming and we must take care. It is time to move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sean Anderson that sounds like a really great experiment we should try

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rectum? He damn near killed him! Wait he did.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What strings are being pulled? glyphs, transportation experiments, Promethean, agents for ada... What other possibilities? Unless the strings were attached to small local cells that aren't talking. What else could they be referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm a group of resistance agents with huge arsenals on a scorched earth policy against the enlightened, operating in the Cassandra anomaly zone. Strings are being pulled by a black op who killed Jarvis. Interesting stuff. Wonder if such a group is already on the ground effecting things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog