loving the ingress sticker on your netbook, wishing us up here in canada were able to get those stickers without having to pay $35 in shipping for a $10 purchase. I know a group of us islanders have been wanting to get a shipment, just been a bit reluctant with the shipment. Suggestions?
Smart move sir, use that often for business travel. (especially if I only need a car for certain periods). Checkout the flexible insurance options too!
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Be careful where you park. If Devra's coming back stateside Farlowe may not be far behind.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Zipcard cooeperates with Waze, but you might already know that... (waze is now part of google)
ReplyDeleteYou need an atl resist sticker sir.
ReplyDeleteI saw a ZipCar in Camden. Unfortunately, the portal was misplaced...
ReplyDeleteloving the ingress sticker on your netbook, wishing us up here in canada were able to get those stickers without having to pay $35 in shipping for a $10 purchase. I know a group of us islanders have been wanting to get a shipment, just been a bit reluctant with the shipment. Suggestions?
ReplyDeleteTalk to a local sign maker who does vinyl Bob Thomas and have them make you a sheet of stickers.
ReplyDeleteBob Thomas get everybody to buy at once so its only one shipment
ReplyDeleteSmart move sir, use that often for business travel. (especially if I only need a car for certain periods). Checkout the flexible insurance options too!
ReplyDeleteYou can make your own stickers too. We got a silhouette cameo for scrap booking and sign making: http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/shop/silhouette-cameo
ReplyDelete$300 is a bit steep, but you can draw/cut any design/picture on your computer!!!!! FOREVER!