I've met the man and he's not to be written off as a crazy.

I've met the man and he's not to be written off as a crazy. Hes crazy like a fox....We worry about Jarvis ? well I for one will be watching  Lynton-Wolfe !

Originally shared by Niantic Project

An Agent if the field discovered a damaged memory card on a Washington DC street shortly after Operation #Cassandra ended there last Saturday. He says he wouldn't have noticed it if his Ingress Scanner hadn't started going complete haywire. He sent it to me. I'm no data recovery expert, but it seems the interference, whatever there was, hadn't done too much damage.

On the card was this message from Dr. Oliver Lynton-Wolfe to, I presume the Enlightened, or perhaps to all Agents. The man, always rumored to be a little unstable, is... well... let's just say I agree with overwhelming understatement.

What I do not know why is why message was left and forgotten like so. What happened to him that he would abandon this message on a dark street at night? Another unknown to be researched and discovered.

The Enlightened continue to dominate Operation #Cassandra, so my feeling is Dr. Lynton-Wolfe is overreacting to the minor setback they experienced last weekend. Unless. Unless there's something bigger at play, and the surface reality of what Operation #Cassandra means for us, for Jarvis, and for the so-called Shaper Agenda is only one of its myriad threads.

I have no truth to share on that front. Only a dark, ugly feeling sinking deeper by the day in my gut. The 'What If' game is a dangerous one to play. And an even more dangerous one to not.

Susanna Moyer provided another daily Burst Report, the Resistance struggled courageously in Sao Paulo, and Operation #Cassandra prepares to engulf Hong Kong. Another day goes by.

Many questions in my mind today. I had always assumed Lynton-Wolfe was a pawn under the spell of Roland Jarvis, but his message today makes me wonder. Division in the ranks? Does that concept even hold water with the Enlightened? Standing against something is always easier, easier to find a united voice, but I've begun to wonder if the Enlightened, between people like Klue, Hank Johnson, Jarvis and Lynton-Wolfe share their points of view in such a concrete way. Although they often say the same things, the intent behind them feels different. Fragmented. Your thoughts? A passcode to those who share meaningfully in our discussion, as always.

More:
Susanna Moyer Operation #Cassandra Log #7: http://goo.gl/OCMKaz

Operation #Cassandra:
New York: http://goo.gl/2uChqm
Chicago: http://goo.gl/vcNKmi
Boston: http://goo.gl/xpftg9
Washington DC: http://goo.gl/HiBk2W
Sao Paulo: http://goo.gl/sYF6Ua
Cologne: http://goo.gl/lMN6bj
Dusseldorf: http://goo.gl/DznAsx
Paris: http://goo.gl/LyaFOM
Milan: http://goo.gl/Y6iOWP
Hong Kong: http://goo.gl/oBs53q
Manila: http://goo.gl/wgB7gK
Toyko: http://goo.gl/H3JDLL
Sydney: http://goo.gl/ujBcwP

Felicia Hajra-Lee's novel, The Niantic Project: Ingress, is available on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=BKE4MsCPlX8C ) and in the Amazon e-book store ( http://www.amazon.com/The-Niantic-Project-Ingress-ebook/dp/B00CTSZQ9Q ). #NianticProjectIngress 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ksd7nQaVY

Comments

  1. Joe Philley he seems more angry-mad than crazy-mad. I think our inability to apply change on the government officials backing Phillips is why he's upset, we've failed in one of our most vital goals. To ensure that XM technology and the knowledge it brings us is not limited or abused by small minded bureaucrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Philley and #Resistance, when a great genius emerges ahead of their time, it is all too easy to judge their eccentricity and determination to better humankind as insanity.

    Dr. Lynton-Wolfe is a great man, clearly frustrated that we struggle to see what he knows is evident. If he's insane, he's insane because of our tenacity in resisting his work to save us all.

    Remember, if it weren't for Dr. Lynton-Wolfe, you wouldn't even be holding your portal scanner right now...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog