Ingress

Ingress 

Many times you have asked what happens when you take in a massive amount of XM.  XM has affected me so much that it enhanced my creativity.  It had shaped my mind so much that I had my wedding in the heart of Downtown Des Moines, Ia at Western Gateway Park (The most active battlegrounds) on Aug 3rd after the #minotaur  anomaly.  Pictures were taken at several of my favorite portals. Agents from the area (hidden in the background of some of the pictures) helped protect my ceremony and had also helped release XM in to the sky.  It was definitely one the best moments of my life and I'm glad that this has happened to me.  I hope many other agents share the same experiences as I have.

#ingress   #ingressreport   #ingresswedding   










Comments

  1. Sincere congratulations to you both! That proved to be a gorgeous day for celebrating things! My boyfriend and I had our 4th dating anniversary that same day at the Minneapolis Anomaly. Many wishes to you for a happy future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty awesome to see Resistance colors in the wedding. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Your kidding. That's awesome, huge fan. When you get all the pics up I'd like to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just zoomed in and saw the key, haha. You guys are great, I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul Rosales - hope you don't mind, I shared your story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog