"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I've got one of those. Turn it blue, and we'll link it from Oklahoma!
ReplyDeletei think i still have about 20+ keys for that portal..hehehe
ReplyDeleteBlue, green either way combined makes yellow. And it wouldn't be just him.
ReplyDeleteI don't see any issue with the color ;)
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Niantic Employees have keys to the portals they work on every day?
ReplyDeleteThose would be quite neat for us key collectors!
I love that it's green. Good job Brian Rose
ReplyDeleteThank you for trying to give me one of these keys while at Portland! Too many people around kept snagging them up. Another day perhaps.
ReplyDelete