Minneapolis and her people treated us very well on this trip....I also want to thank all the agents who came from...

Minneapolis and her people treated us very well on this trip....I also want to thank all the agents who came from far and wide to help us this weekend.

Also to the teams working the remote sites you guys rock! great work out there everybody

#summerofingress   #ingress

Comments

  1. Joe Philley whats with the KC ENL chucking a major tanty, did they fail to get the 'GAME' aspect??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take away their Google fiber as punishment! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will buy you bacon when you make it out to Salt Lake City ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe, thanks to you guys coming out here to Mpls and including us in on a rare, global event! We are honored. Oh, and you guys can come to visit us anytime. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog