Wish I had permission to view the calendar that the event was posted to. Not that I'm in Chicago, but I'm sure the agents there would love some Chicken.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Closer....Closer....Ok NOPE still can't read the QR code.
ReplyDeleteWish I had permission to view the calendar that the event was posted to. Not that I'm in Chicago, but I'm sure the agents there would love some Chicken.
ReplyDeleteThey got both kinds of music. Country, and Western!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to catch The Good Ole Boys! They do a great rendition of the Theme From Rawhide.
ReplyDeleteI was able to scan it. :) But no permissions. :(
ReplyDelete