Once more I find myself walking the streets of Chicago...I sould be sore and tired but I find that walking is fun.
Once more I find myself walking the streets of Chicago...I sould be sore and tired but I find that walking is fun.....
#summerofingress #nianticproject
#summerofingress #nianticproject
It only hurts if you stop moving. Never stop moving. ;)
ReplyDeleteThinking I should get me bike
ReplyDeleteYou can rent one of those bikes :) they have biking stations all over
ReplyDeletewhat happened to your Crown Vic Joe Philley ?
ReplyDeleteUmmmm Chicago ain't the best of places to be walking at night these days
ReplyDeleteSean Finn the area Joe is in is perfectly fine to walk around... Don't believe everything you see in the news :-)
ReplyDeleteAll the way to Wabash and Lake, hack a deep pizza for me!
ReplyDeleteYep I watch too much news
ReplyDeleteIt's too bad that you weren't walking the streets of Menominee Michigan instead
ReplyDeleteCheck out http://divvybikes.com I couldn't remember the name of it earlier but its pretty popular :) enjoy!! Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteMegan S I did see them and they seemed brand new.
ReplyDelete