The last video from the memory card Hank Johnson arranged to be delivered to me.
Originally shared by Carrie Campbell
The last video from the memory card Hank Johnson arranged to be delivered to me.
I'm worried, I haven't heard from him since Cross Plains and #ingressdays .
He was supposed to bring his findings to me at #timezero in London, I hope he is safely able to do so... If not him, I hope he can find someone to help...
Hank, if you're reading this, watch your back and stay safe. Our work is only beginning...
-cc
#nianticproject #ingress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1o8za5xPw
The last video from the memory card Hank Johnson arranged to be delivered to me.
I'm worried, I haven't heard from him since Cross Plains and #ingressdays .
He was supposed to bring his findings to me at #timezero in London, I hope he is safely able to do so... If not him, I hope he can find someone to help...
Hank, if you're reading this, watch your back and stay safe. Our work is only beginning...
-cc
#nianticproject #ingress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1o8za5xPw
Hank is Enlightened but doesn't appear to disrespect Resistance, and I don't blame him for not helping. I respect Hank and have a lot of time for him. I hope he's safe.
ReplyDeleteThis is the way it's meant to be. PAC and Hank are on the same side here, clearly... Why not all of us?
ReplyDelete