Title


Comments

  1. Tyler Steele Ashkan Manouchehri Brian Sorensen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Joe Philley posting that was just bein' mean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn the tobasco the little plastic container on the left of the plate? I dont use tobasco for this dish though. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of tobasco then. To me that looks like cocktail sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehahe, i still don't try it: but must search someday, they say that it's afrodisiac? Huehue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe Philley ,what type of oysters were they? Kumamodos from Washington , Wellfleet from Wisconsin , Malpeques from Saskatchewan, Canada ? I work at a fine dining restaurant and I love oysters, just curious on the quality of beauties that you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joe Philley Niiice, I've had those from work, very delicious, for one who appreciates oysters, they're really good. I have them with soy sauce and lemon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks