One very brave lady!

One very brave lady!
"I regret to inform you that I have identified the body of +Carrie Campbell at a Chicago Morgue"
We must remember just why shes done this !
Originally shared by Niantic Project
When I received this poster, again signed by Tycho, I rushed back to Chicago. Hoping, I think, to prove him wrong.
I regret to inform you that I have identified the body of Carrie Campbell at a Chicago Morgue.
The Tycho image clearly showed part of a note written by Carrie, but when I asked the Detectives about it they were not forthcoming. I didn't show them the fragment from the Poster. They were visibly uncomfortable with my presence, and I'm fairly certain that operatives from an unknown organization had us under surveillance. It was a great risk going into a situation like that, for all I knew it could have been an NIA trap, but I had to do it.
As I was leaving, a figure emerged briefly from the shadows and bumped into me. I didn't pay much attention at the time, but later, I found a small folded up note in my pocket. Hurriedly scrawled upon it, I found this message, which I believe to be Carrie's final words:
Roland Jarvis deceived us at Cassandra. He unleashed the Civilization Self Destruct code. There is only one way to stop it. Do not misunderstand. This is not suicide, it is sacrifice. One life for a Civilization. Carrie.
While I feared this would be the outcome of Carrie's disappearance, I am saddened to have to verify it. I have lost a friend we all have lost an extraordinary investigator and mind.
Today, we must mourn and ask ourselves: Will this sacrifice be enough? The brash invasion of yesterday's Ingress Report by Jarvis is a sharp reminder of how greatly his power and influence has grown during and as a result of #Cassandra. According to him, this sacrifice changes nothing. My questions to you is, then what will?
A passcode to those who contribute thoughtfully to our discussion, as always.
But who was the person that slipped the note? It was obviously a person whom she trusted dearly. Who is this stranger and what other secrets might they hold?
ReplyDeleteOPEN ALL, AVOID ENLIGHTENMENT. DESTROY SELF SAVE FUTURE RESIST RESIST RESIST. THIS IS NOT A SUICIDE BUT A SACRIFICE. AS THESE GLYPHS ARE SEEN THEY SHALL BE SPREAD AND AS THEY SPREAD THE POWER OF THE SHAPER SELF DESTRUCT SHALL WEAKEN THEY FEARED TO DESTROY LIKE PAST CIVILIZATIONS WHO TRIED TO LEARN THEIR TOOLS, WE MUST EITHER TEACH THE SHAPERS NOT TO FEAR US, OR WE MUST DESTROY THEM. THERE IS NO MIDDLE PATH.
ReplyDeletethats what it says around the edges
ReplyDeleteReally bummed, only met her once. Guess I was lucky at that.....:(
ReplyDelete+1 Daniella Arianne
ReplyDeleteAs Daniel Clague Joe Rider and I have predicted the #Emergenceday is upon us..... The #EnlightenedResistance stand ready to fight. We hope that the subsequent #Assimilationday does not come to a horrible event. What do we know? And are we sure we know this?
ReplyDelete