This is the long cut and is very interesting to say the least.I'd love to hear your thoughts.
This is the long cut and is very interesting to say the least.I'd love to hear your thoughts.
#NianticProject #Ingress #ForCarrie
#NianticProject #Ingress #ForCarrie
Well, that long cut still cuts out at exactly the point I wanted it not to. I wanted to hear more of what Hank Johnson has to say about Jarvis.
ReplyDeleteHas anyone been able to find the lost report or has the Jarvis entity wiped it from existence?
ReplyDeleteAnd I guess Jarvis doesn't want you to hear it!
ReplyDeletethat dirty laundry will be aired with a bit more flare than a sit down interview.
ReplyDeleteStill don't know why Hank Johnson says Jarvis is pure evil but I agree that he is currently a threat to everyone. I disagree with Dr. Blodonovich closing Pandora's box only prevents hope from escaping. We cannot undiscover XM, we can only swim with it and surf the wave.
ReplyDeleteWith Owen out to discredit the report let's not be to hasty identifying the source of the interference.
ReplyDeleteI understand it may be an imposter but its just easier to identify the source as Jarvis for now, but I guess I could use "Jarvis?"
ReplyDeleteAlso, should we be worried that Susanna Moyer hasn't been seen publicly or (to my knowledge) commented on the hijacking? Assuming of course it is a hi-jacking and not an inside, snow job!
ReplyDeleteMelissa L. I choose to use the term "Jarvis Entity" as Debra herself says its not Jarvis!
ReplyDelete