v1.36.0 should be available soon to all agents via the Play Store.

v1.36.0 should be available soon to all agents via the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticproject.ingress

#showusyouringressavatar #Ingress

Originally shared by Ingress

#Ingress v1.36.0 has leaked to a small number of Agents via Google Play at http://goo.gl/OJsKx9. It will roll out to all Agents over the next couple days, so stay tuned.

The Alerts tab filters messages previously in Faction COMM to make communication easier to parse. Agents can now customize their Agent Avatar. New recruits benefit from updated Agent Training. And the AP progress bar has been refreshed.


Comments

  1. Not really a fan of any of the options or combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if you want to keep your faction logo, whatever you do DON'T hit done after looking at the crap options.  You can't get the fraction logo back that I have found. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy Kulaga-Souza that was i tought at first time... So i looked on logos, and get back without clicking "done"... ;)  That was Obvious :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I enjoy a better looking Ingress, I think you should add something useful. Like, oh I don't know, maybe multi drop, like people have been asking for months now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taylor Evans I've been thinking for a while that it's possible that the lack of multi-drop is a design choice. They'd prefer to have people take the time to socialise when exchanging items rather than a quick "hi, here's 200 bursters, see ya" in all of 10 seconds. Inventory counter on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew Watson i'm sure it's a conscious decision to curb use of 'bank' accounts. In previous updates, one of the Ingress regulars (BB, I think) made a sarcastic comment about multi-drop in the OP.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title