We really need to know what the Eastern European (Russian?) Operator is saying.....This could be the key.

We really need to know what the Eastern European (Russian?) Operator is saying.....This could be the key.

Originally shared by Niantic Project

The final piece of Devra Bogdanovich and Hank Johnson's New York meeting during Operation #Cassandra falls into place. I was hoping for answers, instead, I'm left overwhelmed by the staggering implications of what is said.

I continue to remain convinced that we must understand what the Eastern European (Russian?) Operator is saying if we are to frame this new information correctly, but even without that piece in place, if what Devra is saying is true, it changes our understanding of the Shapers, of XM and the Portals, and of our own actions as Ingress Agents tremendously. I will leave it to you all to reach the conclusions I have arrived at in our discussion today on your own terms.

A passcode to those who thoughtfully contribute to our discussion, as always. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta5NfG6i3hg

Comments

  1. Is it possible for all of the Niantic and Ingress videos to have captions information? Otherwise, players with hearing impairments are not able to follow along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog