Well done !
Well done !
Originally shared by null
Here's a basic SitRep from my first solo operation: Enlightened Bow Tie.
Left the house at 3AM. Completed operation at 10AM. All fields but one taken down at 10:55AM by RAgent DrTorque. Arrive home 10 minutes later. At 11:30AM brief battle with RAgent 3L3V3N5, final field falls.
Really enjoyed riding the back roads, watching the sun rise and hunting elusive portals. Thanks to EAgent Watchd0g for leaving me a foundation to build upon.
Impressive work Resistance agents, excellent response time. I'll be sure to be more creative next time!! (Glad I decided to get screenshots in the field, instead of waiting until I got home, lol.)
Ingress #roadtrip #ingressreport #sitrep #enlightened #louisvilleenlightened #solo














Originally shared by null
Here's a basic SitRep from my first solo operation: Enlightened Bow Tie.
Left the house at 3AM. Completed operation at 10AM. All fields but one taken down at 10:55AM by RAgent DrTorque. Arrive home 10 minutes later. At 11:30AM brief battle with RAgent 3L3V3N5, final field falls.
Really enjoyed riding the back roads, watching the sun rise and hunting elusive portals. Thanks to EAgent Watchd0g for leaving me a foundation to build upon.
Impressive work Resistance agents, excellent response time. I'll be sure to be more creative next time!! (Glad I decided to get screenshots in the field, instead of waiting until I got home, lol.)
Ingress #roadtrip #ingressreport #sitrep #enlightened #louisvilleenlightened #solo













Comments
Post a Comment