What a great #Ingress story.

What a great #Ingress story.

Originally shared by Pietro Passarini

Since I was a child in Fabriano holding the Convention in Role Playing, the #FabCon   . At one time I used to play D&D but over the years I'm become "old". From 9 months my Role Play soul is reborn thanks to #ingress   . So I said, why not try to present it during the Convention? Fabriano has more than 40 Portals andbetween resistant and enlightment there is a healthy competition. What to do? i had a epiphany try to write to Anne Beuttenmüller and ask her an help. After 15 days came T-shirts, comics, invitations and object card, my wife Corinne Savarese tells me that i look like a child during christmas time . I have invited many friends, known thanks to Ingress, people who maybe i never know in real life. The closest, those with whom and against whom play for months responded immediately and they deserve the first Thanksgiving. Thanks Chef Luca Rosadi  for cakes, Thank you Andrea Bravetti  for the presence badges and especially for the support portal call him he will come immediatly ) thanks to Alberto Vita  for the motorcycle ride to take the billboards, thanks to the enlightened ( Giovanni Nasini Simone Abbati Alessandro Capesciotti and Stefano Alimonti )  who are courses to give us a hand and create friction. Thanks to the photographer Eugenia Franzoni  and thanks to the accidental tourists who visited my beautifull city during play Ingress ( michele calandra  and Paola Bianconi ). During the past winter 4 especially people follow me and my wife ... my 4 child ... 4 future Resistence Agent.  

PS: during the #fabcon  we only promote #ingress   not our faction. 

Grazie Ragazzi !














Comments

  1. Josh Warner si very difficoult to say no to a child of 10yo who si the first of his class And hask only to play whith his Family. He play under my responsibility. I prefer to ban people who have more account or people who use bot or fake GPS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh Warner no i understand but i wrote for say what i think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog