#13Magnus

#13Magnus 

Originally shared by Kira Kroger

I love Hippos! The Hippos are an amazing team I met in Washington D.C. for #Cassandra and their philosophy is Lets do Brunch!  Seattle was lucky enough to steal Hippo extraordinaire Paul Liao but I do believe they've won Ingress because they are all about having fun.
http://www.wewoningress.com

Comments

  1. Awesome concept. We're working really hard to bridge the factions in our area now as well. Time for everyone to just enjoy themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is more irritating in Ingress than having some players treat it like Xbox Live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sort of the philosophy I want to bring to my Saturday afternoon meet ups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my country the last bridge (a)cross faction, ended in the smurfs backstabbing the Enlightened during a proclaimed peaceful ingress event, leveling to the ground 2 simbolic L8 portals (one bule and one green) that coexisted side by side for some time. So the bridge is burned and wont stand again. And the people here hate each other more than ever. So tks ingress, for the fake peaceful cross faction event and spanking the war flames.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They got this website after winning in DC for Cassandra. An anomaly they never even lead, much less won. So I hope they had fun, but we won Ingress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorthaur Udun San Antonio recently made two L8's of opposing colours good for 22 hacks each at 58.5 second intervals. Covered (currently) in a nice teal field to keep the rogues from linking to them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog