If ADA were human, what color hair would she have


If ADA were human, what color hair would she have ? Share your Ingress-related costume ideas, artwork, or photos with the #SpookyAction hashtag. We will reshare our favorites and send Agents a passcode. 

On Oct 26 in Seattle (http://goo.gl/qxk6EA), Niantic Operatives will deliver additional Ingress gear to Agents who arrive at the #13MAGNUS Anomaly suited up. The most creative Agents will be highlighted at the post-Anomaly Cross-Faction meetup. #NianticProject   #Ingress

Comments

  1. Now we all just have to co-ordinate outfits so we don't turn up in the same thing.  Awkward! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would she have hair at all?
    As logical ai the functions of the body are more importand as the look - and hair list the function a long time ago - therefore she won't have hair and secondary sexual organs at all - or would look hot as hell to control 50% of human population...

    ...and xm-shimering white is my guess ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's purple--and an awesome picture with two beautiful people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edit: thought I read "blue" somewhere. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids Ric Crockett and I wondered about the color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could be wrong about the color! My little guy is 2 and 3 months and has a similar skeleton PJ. It glows in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo Fevenis Silverwind check this out! I think you'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm showing my age, purple hair reminds me of the women at the moonbase on the tv show UFO: http://opiumtwin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/moonbaseGals3.jpg

    And obviously, ADA would have blue hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a female. Based on that evidence, it's obvious her hair color would change monthly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog