Well done ladies.

Well done ladies.

Originally shared by Ruth Shepherd

When I turned L8 back in February, I had a dream... I would recruit more female players and create the first all-ladies L8 portal in the world! Little did I know at the time Seattle did just that a week later. 

Months went by. We'd had offers from traveling players to help us fulfill our dream, but I had always wanted our first to be a completely local, organic L8.. without outside help, and without the help of a Jarvis/ADA. As each girl entered the game, we shared our dream of making an all-girl portal, and the excitement spread. 

Last month in Jacksonville, FL, we finally got the eighth girl to level 8. Then, shortly after, two more. After a lot of false starts and time issues, we got together tonight to create the first organic Resistance all-ladies L8 portal in the Southeast US and the entire East Coast. 

We chose the Saint Vincent Nuns as our first to celebrate the spirit of service and care that the Daughters of Charity exhibited at St. Vincent's Hospital here in Jacksonville. They were important women of our local history. More on them here: http://www.jaxhealth.com/about-us/mission/daughters-of-charity/

Thank you Jacksonville Bluebirds for making this dream come true. 

Agents right to left: tster, itsasmallgirl, moobug, Slipstream70, MZHighway, paperkingdoms, Rio5 (not pictured HarrietJones)
T T Amanda Day Nicole Speed Chris Martin Jennifer Highsmith Erika Ward Betsy Clark 

#girlsrock #ingress #sitrep   #ingressreport  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title