Tomorrow I will attempt to take a similar photo in San Antonio of a similar portal, even though for some inexplicable reason our Tower of the Americas is not included in the #13Magnus anomaly.
Andrew Trimmell Oh, it's a portal allright - just not part of the Anomaly. Nevertheless - I feel like Dogbert is running the show at the portal submission bureau circa Niantic
If you're looking for dinner tonight, Joe Philley feel free to come to the hilton anatole on the 27th floor. SER Steakhouse+Spirits is there. You'll find me there tonight , however you will not find me there tomorrow because of 13 Magnus.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
That's one tall Portal. :)
ReplyDeleteNeeds to be a glowing blue beacon of awesomeness Saturday night!
ReplyDeleteGood bacon/breakfast at Cindy's on Houston St, Joe. Come visit the courthouse... I'll make sure to welcome you. :)
ReplyDeleteTomorrow I will attempt to take a similar photo in San Antonio of a similar portal, even though for some inexplicable reason our Tower of the Americas is not included in the #13Magnus anomaly.
ReplyDeletereunion tower - has a neat observation deck. One of my fond memories of Dallas
ReplyDeleteAndrew Trimmell Oh, it's a portal allright - just not part of the Anomaly. Nevertheless - I feel like Dogbert is running the show at the portal submission bureau circa Niantic
ReplyDeleteIf you're looking for dinner tonight, Joe Philley feel free to come to the hilton anatole on the 27th floor. SER Steakhouse+Spirits is there. You'll find me there tonight , however you will not find me there tomorrow because of 13 Magnus.
ReplyDeletePathetic they did not make it a anomaly portal
ReplyDeleteWhich? Tower of the Americas or Reunion?
ReplyDeleteReunion
ReplyDeleteIt is... it was just called Dallas, Texas, USA, or something for the longest time. It's one of the westernmost portals in cluster 1.
ReplyDeleteI miss home
ReplyDelete