And so it starts

And so it starts
http://4.nbcla.com/Ik7z03

Comments

  1. If only they all had guns they could have protected themselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mortal Kombat - Holiday 2013 edition

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh good ol' Inland Empire California...  lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't get it. I went at 6 pm and picked up three things, was in and out. But people there were rude, and pushy.
    I absolutely love how commercial and cheap the holidays have become...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to remember learning about no cutting in line back in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know someone who works at a Wal-Mart, I heard that a customer pushed another one out of an electric cart, for a pair of headphones...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the XM... Exactly what the Shapers want to invoke... Let us destroy ourselves so they can rebuild us in their image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At our local Walmart cops arrested two women for fighting over a $1.29 calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another reason I avoid Walmart at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its walmart. They had riots when the ebt system glitched and showed no limit for some people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks