Great image and well done


Great image and well done

Originally shared by quattro uno

#Enlightened agents guarding a portal on its last hour to an age of 150 days. All black clothes, black shoes, black sun glasses, black #nexus devices and the headlights of a black car to gain one of the first black guardian badges in Austria like a boss with style.

#Ingress in the rain, like if we care. ;-)

fyi: the picture was taken in summer short after badges where introduced. I wanted to keep it private but was encouraged to publish it now.

Comments

  1. I have one that is at over 160 days and it still shows at 149.  I'm not at all happy about it.  I've sent a G+ message to NIA Ops about it but have received no response.  Joe Philley, if you can pull some strings and have them look at it, I would be very grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it time the same thing happened to me. Steve Bromley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Philley, will I get credit even if it gets taken out now?  If I know that I'll eventually get credit, I'm ok in waiting.  Just don't want to lose it at this point..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog