Hey audiophiles, go to https://soundcloud.com/enoch-dalby

Hey audiophiles, go to https://soundcloud.com/enoch-dalby
to download +enoch dalby's stems. Remix them, create mashups, be creative. Your beats will provide the bgm at the #13MAGNUS Cross-Faction Meetup in SF on Dec 14. #Ingress  

Originally shared by enoch dalby

i know you are in there.

i will find you.

in a place of calm reflection, and redemption.


i present: redemption

======================================================

I have now uploaded the mixes and stems (isolated instruments) for all three pieces of music I have released so far to my Soundcloud account at https://soundcloud.com/enoch-dalby

I invite all fellow investigators of exotic matter and the creative power of the portals to take these ingredients and build something new, beautiful and powerful with them.

Share your remixes online with the tag #TuneIngress  

I hope that our collective collaboration will enrich and fulfill us, and I would be honored to play your finest remixes at my live performance on December 14th in San Francisco, at the #13MAGNUS Anomaly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_dENNu6JAE&feature=youtu.be

Comments

  1. Meetup in San Francisco or Santa Fe... Also might be interested in doing this but have no idea where to begin lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog