I HAVE BEEN TAKEN
I HAVE BEEN TAKEN
As we have seen exposure to XM has had players creating art, music, and Fan Fiction! Here is a fun well written #ingress Fan Fiction story, hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did! Great job Sean Sherburne Love that you found a new use for #googleglass - a device used by a character in fan fiction!!
Jeremy Ellwood +michael mardres Mike McCabe Kent Long Derek Longbow Tamara Mannion Niall De Barra Shawn Mernagh Pete King Ted Rathkopf Jake Hanson Chara Kelley Joe Philley Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller ***** #fanfic #ingress #ingressfanfiction
JoJo Stratton Hugo Neves #lighthouse
As we have seen exposure to XM has had players creating art, music, and Fan Fiction! Here is a fun well written #ingress Fan Fiction story, hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did! Great job Sean Sherburne Love that you found a new use for #googleglass - a device used by a character in fan fiction!!
Jeremy Ellwood +michael mardres Mike McCabe Kent Long Derek Longbow Tamara Mannion Niall De Barra Shawn Mernagh Pete King Ted Rathkopf Jake Hanson Chara Kelley Joe Philley Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller ***** #fanfic #ingress #ingressfanfiction
JoJo Stratton Hugo Neves #lighthouse
Loved it.
ReplyDeleteThank you Aaron Beaumont
ReplyDeleteReally good written. I like it
ReplyDeleteThank you Thomas Meister I appreciate that.
ReplyDeleteI have been asked to write it again, except this time from the Resistance Point of View.
I have not decided yet if I will or not. Perhaps if there is enough interest in it I will. Let me know what you all think.
Maybe as a community project
ReplyDeleteCommunity project? I have the most already in my head. Just trying to figure out exactly how and which voice to use to open the story.
ReplyDeleteJust an idea
ReplyDeleteAm i allowed to translate it, if i credit you?
ReplyDeleteYes Thomas Meister You can translate it with my credit. Which language?
ReplyDeleteGerman
ReplyDeleteFantastic. I'd like a copy when you do.
ReplyDelete