#IngressYearOne
#IngressYearOne
Originally shared by enoch dalby
After Epiphany Night, I fell into rabbithole of sorts:
The power unleashed by that hyper-dose of XM, the awareness of every moving part in the universe, the magnificence of what was before me, the tragedy of what was happening around me, the danger, the possibilities. Ideas, patterns, sounds.
I've been processing that singular moment since.
I present: Epiphany Night.
I'll be uploading this to my Soundcloud account in the next few days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUB1mSK1Ks
Originally shared by enoch dalby
After Epiphany Night, I fell into rabbithole of sorts:
The power unleashed by that hyper-dose of XM, the awareness of every moving part in the universe, the magnificence of what was before me, the tragedy of what was happening around me, the danger, the possibilities. Ideas, patterns, sounds.
I've been processing that singular moment since.
I present: Epiphany Night.
I'll be uploading this to my Soundcloud account in the next few days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUB1mSK1Ks
Comments
Post a Comment